“I enjoy seeing people do well. Life can be challenging and navigating turbulent times, daunting. It seems like our world is in a state of unrest-are you questioning who you are, and where you belong. Coping with it all is no easy task.
Whatever the source of your unrest, be it emotional distress, anxiety, employment/relationship issues, and trauma/tragedy, I can help. I approach counseling from a Christian perspective.
I believe the word of God has many remedies for improved quality of life. Let's collaborate creative strategies to turn your life experiences into purpose.
You are where you are, and I am glad that you have chosen to seek support. Your well-being and growth will be my top priority; thus, I will challenge faulty beliefs, and give honest compassionate feedback to empower you into positive behavioral changes.
Challenges will come, face them with optimism. The human ability to change, grow, and elevate is remarkable. I believe in the human ability to learn new things, adapt to change, and turn challenges into opportunities.
Do you need to regain a sense of belonging and direction? Give me a call and let us chart a new path to your greatness and life success.”
- Esther Dubique, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Our mission is to provide a haven for individuals and for families to receive premier evidenced-based counseling fostering transformation, empowerment, and new life.
We aim to be the trusted and best provider of high-quality outpatient counseling services in Hampton Roads and global regions.
- We value human relationships and seek to engage in meaningful communication that will seek clarity to understand the person in their environment.
- We value the dignity and self-worth of all people and will treat people as unique with insight into their problem-solving ability.
- We value justice and will advocate for the voiceless (homeless, domestic violence victims, discriminated personnel, etc.) in our society.
- We value service to all and will provide leadership considerate of the needs presented.
- We value the principles of God and center daily living around it.